The sales & marketing associate is the key point of contact between with potential clients: he/she will answer queries, offer the customer advice and introduce new products & services to new & existing customers.
- Organize sales visits
- Demonstrate and present products
- Maintain accurate sales records
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings on the company’s behalf
- Monitor & Improve sales processes
- Negotiate sales contracts and packages with clients
A University degree in any subject is acceptable, although relevant qualifications are preferred for marketing, business administration & economics
Relevant experience gained in a sales role (at least 1 year) involving contact with customers or the general public is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Basic IT skills especially Microsoft packages & internet
Remuneration is Salary + Commission + Bonuses: if you are determined to consistently create new opportunities and have the drive to succeed, the earning potential on this sales executive job is limitless
Flexibility: you can freely structure your own day and manage your own time, whether you are in the office or out meeting clients as long as you are productive & accountable