We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to manage our outreach and lead generation efforts. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, and services, and manage our public image. The goal is to connect with the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc.) and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with sales teams and managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Key Requirements & Skills
- 2yrs experience as a sales or marketing executive or similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Proficient in basic computing. Experience with marketing software e.g. CRM is an added advantage.
- Working proficiency with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Degree/Diploma in business, marketing, or related field.
- Certification in digital marketing, content marketing, or related field.