Closing on: Jan 31, 2023
We are looking for a Project Assistant to manage clients’ work schedules, arrange assignments to various operational teams and serve as a liaison between the company and the client representatives.
- Schedule regular team/client meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals for operatives.
- Create and update workflows.
- Prepare and provide project success documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order & manage resources, like equipment, support personnel, and software.
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Measure and report on project performance.
- Act as the point of contact for all project participants.
- Degree/Diploma in a business-related field. Added advantage if the qualification is in communication, marketing field.
- Working proficiency in computing skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry. (Certification is an added advantage)
- Excellent emotional intelligence.
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Project Administrator, Assistant, Coordinator, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation, and schedules.
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Trello, HubSpot, click-up, or an equivalent)
- Solid organization and time-management skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Head Office