We are looking for a Social Media Manager to oversee our clients’ presence on a number of Social Media platforms. The successful candidate should be able to create great content and maintain vibrant online communities for our client’s social media sites. The ideal candidate should also be a quick learner with unwavering diligence.
The social media manager will lead & collaborate with designers and other content developers to deliver effective campaigns.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of social media campaign strategies
- Implement & monitor social media campaigns
- Create written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Moderate social media communities and nurture growth and engagement from followers.
- Collaborate with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that campaigns are engaging.
- Analyze and report on the performance of social media marketing campaigns
- Remain abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar.
- Experience as a Social Media user especially on Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram is desirable—experience in a business setting is an added advantage.
- A specialized social media qualification e.g. certificate of training is a strong advantage.
- Experience in writing content (both short & long form).
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of social media content and adverts.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones & deadlines.
- Because of the fast-paced nature of the social media space, a fast learner with high adaptability is preferred for this role.
We want to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about digital content, social space, and emerging trends.
- You are able to work independently but want to be part of an engaged, exciting team.
- You are looking to make a positive difference and change business for good.
- Your approach to work is fun and inclusive.
- You want to help drive wider team goals in a fast-paced work environment.
It is MANDATORY for the applicant to include links to at least 3 of their social media profiles in the cover letter or CV
Applicants MUST include case studies with links to any business pages they currently manage or have previously managed.